30 Phil, Chapter 27, Hume, Touchstone 69: Skeptical Empiricism.
Skeptical Empiricism challenges the idea of innate knowledge, asserting all we know stems from our experiences.
Social Constructs.
3 random tidbit stories in about 3 minutes.
A Social Constructs Story.
30 Phil, Chapter 27, Hume, Touchstone 69: Skeptical Empiricism.
Skeptical Empiricism challenges the idea of innate knowledge, asserting all we know stems from our experiences.
I wrote that Social Constructs Story,
A Social Constructs Story.
As dairy farming became prevalent, particularly in Europe and some African communities, natural selection favored individuals who could digest lactose into adulthood. This genetic adaptation, known as lactase persistence, is a direct result of human cultural practices (dairying) and has had significant dietary implications.
I wrote that Social Constructs Story,
A Social Constructs Story.
The stoic philosopher Marcus Tullius Cicero was one of Rome’s greatest orators and had an immense influence on the Latin language.
Some of my favorite translated Cicero quotes:
I wrote that Social Constructs Story,