More Trump campaign collusion with foreign countries. Yesterday, not 2 years ago, Rudy Giuliani had lunch with 2 Ukrainian spies: Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. And, it’s likely the FBI was listening to their lunch. After their lunch, both of the Ukrainians were arrested and charged with conspiracy against the United States. Specifically, an election conspiracy, the same exact charge Trump is currently an unindicted co-conspirator with Cohen who is doing time right now for the crime.
What we know:
- Lev and Igor are charged with illegally funnelling millions of dollars to a Trump super PAC which then gave the new conspiracy money to Trump’s super PAC who then distributed the money to corrupt Republican politicians. Collusion, again. Ugh.
- Dozens of Republican politicians TONIGHT are scrambling to return the money. So many are releasing press releases trying to get ahead of the story
- These two men were scheduled to testify in Congress today and tomorrow.
- They were part of Trump’s legal team. About a week prior, Rudy said they could not testify to Congress because they were helping him legally with Trump.
- The two men had lunch with Rudy at Trump Tower yesterday.
- Lev Parnas has bragged that he met with Trump many times. Trump today said he does not know them at all.
- Although they are naturalized Americans from U.S.S.R. and have lived in America for about 5 years, they bought one-way tickets. The were arrested minutes prior to boarding the plane. I use the term “spy” because they were working for foreign governments to tamper with our elections.
Pete Sessions is “Congressman 1”
Former Republican Congressman Pete Sessions is reportedly “Congressman 1” in the Indictment and caught up in a classic quid pro quo. The indictment alleges that Parnas sought Pete Sessions assistance in causing the U.S. government to remove American ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. In response, Pete Sessions sent a letter to Mr. Pompeo asking for her removal.
- What was said at lunch with Rudy?
- Did the FBI record the public lunch conversation?
- Did Rudy tell these two Ukraine spies to flee the country in order to avoid testifying to Congress?
- Will the FBI arrest Rudy Giuliani?
Today, right now, the two Ukrainians are in court in front of a judge.2019-10-09-2-Ukraines-arrested-Rudy-lunch-u.s..v..lev_.parnas.et_.al_.indictment